Wednesday 3 January 2018

North and South Korea in phone chat

Kim Jong-un makes first phone call to his South Korean counterpart, President Moon Jae-in. Here's how it might go: Kim:"Hello." Moon: "Hello, I'm pleased you called." Kim:"We have very fine high jumpers." Moon: "I'm sure you do. But I'll be for the high jump if I don't first raise the nuclear thing." Kim: "And very fine 1,500 metres runners." Moon: "Now, your programme..." Kim: "My Olympic programme is very fine, shot put, javelin, synchronised swimming, very fine." Moon: "Can we leave the Olympics for the moment?" Kim: "My synchronised swimmers will beat the world." Moon: "I expect they will all be great, but they can't come, surely, if you do more nuclear tests." Kim: "My name is not Shirley." Moon: "I didn't call you....oh never mind. So, let's have an arrangement. You stop your nuclear programme and we will invite your synchronised swimmers to Seoul." Kim: "If you mention that word once more, all bets are off." Moon: "What about missiles?" Kim: "That word, too." Moon: "Reunification?" Kim: "One synchronised step at a time." Moon: "Trump?" Kim: "That fat blubbering demented idiot." Moon: "He's pressing me to stop your Olympic athletes turning up if you don't behave." Kim: "He's a fat blubbering demented idiot." Moon: "So you said. But he has a point, Mr Kim." Kim: "Trump has no point. There is no point to Trump. Don't talk about Trump ever again." Moon: "So shall we have another chat soon?" Kim:"Come to Pyongyang and see my synchronised swimmers in action." Moon: "Thank you. Goodbye."

No comments:

Post a Comment