Friday 12 January 2018

Harry wedding invitation: Trump or Obama, both or neither?

Dear Prince Harry, I thoroughly enjoyed being interviewed by you on the BBC the other day. It was cool. As for your kind suggestion later that you would like me to come to your wedding, obviously Michelle and I would love to be there. Meghan is a jewel. You'll make a great pair. The problem is Trump. I don't want to pry into your private arrangements, but, basically, what I'm trying to say is: are you going to invite Trump? Because if he is going to come, I can't be seen in the same room with him. He would also spoil your wedding day just by being there. Michelle says if he turns up within 12ft of her, she will spit in his face, and I doubt that would go down well with his security boys. Michelle might get arrested. I would ignore him but you know Trump. He likes the limelight and he might well spill champagne down my tuxedo, for the hell of it. My security boys wouldn't like it, but we can't have a rumble between my security boys and his security boys. Not at your wedding. So I hope you don't mind me asking but could you possibly let me know if you're planning to invite Trump? My acceptance or not will depend on your answer. No pressure at all, Your Highness. Best regards, Barack Obama (President of the United States BEFORE Trump). Dear Prince Harry, I haven't yet received my invitation for your wedding, so I'm assuming it's either lost in the post or it went to the wrong person. Did you perhaps send it to Obama by mistake? Or maybe it has gone to my place in Florida? Anyway, whatever, I want to come because I am the president of the United States, and Queen Elizabeth knows I should be there. Unlike many places I know, Britain is not a shithole country, so what's right is right. I MUST be there. I WILL be there. I'm too important not to be there. You get my drift? By the way, forget about asking Obama. He's so yesterday. Let me know as soon as you can that you have sent me an invite. I will need to bring 200 Secret Service types to protect me from all those left wing layabouts who might want to protest against my august presence. See you in May, Harry! Best to Beth when you see your Granma! Melania sends her you know...Sincerely, Donald Trump (THE President)

No comments:

Post a Comment