Thursday 2 February 2017

Beware the Trump phone call

Who dares pick up the phone when Trump is calling! Poor old Malcolm Turnbull got an earful when Trump rang the Australian prime minister and basically said: "What's this rubbish refugee deal you did with Obama? Why the hell should I honour it? I'm Trump and by the way did you see my electoral college votes? Better than anyone in the history of the United States." Then slam goes the phone. Bye bye dingo-lover. Whose turn is it next? How about a call to Ayatollah Whatsit in Tehran. "Hey Ayatollah, you better get your Republican Guard in order or I'm going to start messing with you in a big way. Did you see my electoral college votes? I'm more popular than you could ever be. Oh and Ayatollah, if you so much as dare start working on a nuclear bomb again, you can kiss your ass goodbye, cos I'm going to be coming after you. My man Mike Flynn has already put you on notice. One false move and you'll be seeing B2s flying past your window." And then perhaps President Duterte in the Philippines. "Hey, man, good stuff with liquidating all those druggies. I'm on side. I told the Mexican president if he didn't sort out all the drug barons in his country I'll send the Marines in to annihilate them. What you think of that?" Quick call to Hollande: "Hey, Froggie, you couldn't run a business if it was just selling sweets. You're fired, or soon will be, hahaha."

"Mr President," interrupts one of his aides," the president of Luxembourg is on the line."
"Where the hell is that?" Trump asks.

1 comment:

  1. Great sense of pilitical humor!
    The new reality.. show? We have to get use to?
    Thought times

    ReplyDelete