Friday 15 January 2021

Time for Trump to welcome Biden

The United States is right now in a dangerous and volatile situation. With the FBI warning of armed groups "chatting" on social media about more violent uprisings it has become more important than ever for Donald Trump to speak to the nation from the White House and say the following things: "I was wrong about the fraud and fake votes. I wasn't robbed of the election. Joe Biden won it fair and square. I concede, somewhat belatedly, but I concede to Joe. I accept that he is to be the 46th president and for the sake of the country I love I will support him and I wish him good luck during the next four years. I want all my millions of supporters to listen to my words and take note and please, although I am grateful for your loyalty, my time is over, I lost the election, and it is time now for the country to unite behind the new leader. I abhore violence of all kinds and if there are any groups out there who are planning to disrupt the inauguration or carry out violent protests in state capitals around the country, I ask you please to put away your guns, go home and be peaceful and look after your families and protect yourselves from the virus and be good citizens. We had our chance and now it's time for another man to take charge. He deserves our support at a time when the nation is in dire straits. We will come out of this and we will always be a great nation but if anyone resorts to violence to pursue what they believe is a just cause, they will be undermining that cause and damaging the reputation of this great country. So, go home, stay at home, keep safe and God Bless America." That's it. That's all Trump needs to say. It WOULD make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment