Tuesday 22 December 2020

Should Trump go back to Reality TV?

I love the idea of Donald Trump going back to what he's best at, which is fronting a TV reality show. A lot of people questioned about it in a poll in the US seemed in two minds, fearing that for a departed President of the United States, the holder of the highest office in the land, to perform in such a show might be a touch demeaning. But I think it would be perfect for him. Being president has been a reality show, so why not continue in the same mould? His supporters might think it's a good idea because it will keep his face on the TV screens every week, reminding the country that he is still around. But I can tell you the grandees of the Republican Party would be horrified if Trump went back to his old ways. So undignified? I doubt Trump would care a jot for what the GOP elders think. Reality TV means big money and I guess Trump will be in need of that over the next four years before he has another go at the White House job. I tell you with Biden in the White House it's going to be soooo boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment