Friday 5 May 2017

Le Pen rings Trump

Marine Le Pen doesn't like the polls and rings Trump for advice. Le Pen: "Monsieur le President, Marine Le Pen here. I want to ask votre advice." Trump: "Sure, go ahead. Who is that again?" Le Pen: "Marine Le Pen, Monsieur le President. La France, vive la France." Trump: "Does Jared know you're ringing? Le Pen: "Qui, qui est Jared?" Trump: "My son-in-law." Le Pen: "Aaaah, non, I don't have 'is number." Trump: "Well be quick, or I'll be in trouble. You know what in-laws can be like." Le Pen: "Mais oui, Monsieur le President, I need to ask you about the Russians." Trump: "Not you as well, everyone wants to ask me about the Russians. It's all fake news. I don't know any Russians." Le Pen: "Non non non, I want to ask how I can get the Russians to make sure I get elected." Trump: "Look, Marie, I won because the American people love me. Russia had nothing to do with it." Le Pen: "Mais, bien sure, Monsieur le President, je comprends mais just give me a number to ring." Trump: "Marie, you've got it all wrong. Just tell the French people you want France first, you'll win ok." Le Pen: "That ees what I told them already. Don't you read the papers?" Trump: "I don't speak French." Le Pen: "My campaign, my campaign ees all about putting France first!!!" Trump: "Ok ok, keep your blouse on." Le Pen: "It's true what they say, you are against women." Trump: "Look Marie, I love women, everything about me grabbing whatsits is all fake news." Le Pen: "My name is Marine." Trump: "Marie, I've got to go, I have Trudeau on the other line." Le Pen: "But what about the Russians? I want them to destroy Macron." Trump: "Can't help you, Marie. If the Russians want to destroy Macron I'm sure they will." Le Pen: "Shall I speak to Jared?" Trump: "He doesn't know any Russians either." Le Pen: "But I thought the Russians wanted you to win and not Hillary." Trump: "Maybe, but I can't speak about it, the NSA and FBI might be listening." Le Pen: "If I win, can I come to the White House?" Trump: "Sure, Marie, any time."

No comments:

Post a Comment