Monday 21 November 2016

Hot off the press - my new book

Well, after blogging for two years while I was Pentagon Correspondent for The Times in Washington, 2010-2013,  I sort of blogged off to write a book instead. It's now coming out - November 30th - called First with the News, published by a smashing all-female publishing company called Rowanvale Books who are a wonder to deal with. Full of enthusiasm. It's a memoir of my life as a Fleet Street journalist on and off the frontline. It covers my six wars in the field - Bosnia, Kosovo, Iraq, Sierra Leone, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Afghanistan.  Plus a lot of other stuff, scoops and all! It has been two years of fun and hard toil and editing like mad. But it's finished. It's coming out as a paperback and I think all my compatriots in warzones will like it. It's dedicated to them, reporters and photographers.
Check out My Book Store page: http://www.rowanvalebooks.com/book/first-with-the-news


No comments:

Post a Comment